Thursday, July 12, 2012

We have tomatoes!!

And, unfortunately, while trying to take pictures of stuff to sell on Ebay and Craigslist, I discovered that *SOMEONE* who shall remain nameless, somehow broke the screen to my digital camera. :)   Oops!  Actually, in all honesty, I'm not sure, there might be something jacked without it actually being broken, because I can see some screen shots if I hit certain buttons.  But I can't see pictures on the screen when I'm actually taking, them, only after they've been taken.  Weird.  And, then of course, Charlie rearranged the dining room, and moved the computer cord.  Yes, I'm well aware someone pissed in my Cheerios this morning!  :)  No, seriously, I'm not in a bad mood, it's just funny!
But seriously, we have two tomatoes.  I *think* they're ripe, they feel it, and look it, but they're definitely a darker variety than what we normally get in store.  They're more purple-y, which is great!  And since I'm making quesadillas tonight for dinner, they will make a perfect accompaniment.

No comments:

Post a Comment