Friday, November 25, 2011

Really??

I had to be at work on Thanksgiving at 11:30pm, and worked until 5am this morning.  Let me just say that I saw nothing to restore my faith in humanity.  OMG!  The crowds were nuts, and people were just mowing each other down!  I got hit 6-10 times by televisions because people were just pushing others out of the way.  And I'm not a small girl, I'm not Jennifer Nettles, and you CAN SEE ME!  But people didn't care, let's just run over people.  Argh!

But, that steels my resolve for shop local Saturday, and next year, purchasing Christmas gifts all year round, so that I can relax, and probably work instead of stressing out about what I still need to get.  I hate that!   It also makes me realize that we don't need as much as we get for Christmas.  I'm still resolved to get the 4 things for Luke, but that's it.  I'm not going bigger, I'm not getting more.  And,  we are all cool with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment