Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sad Really....

My husband's brother..... I shall call him Dingbat, because really, that's what he is, but anyway, he's married to a girl named Chris.  Chris is actually interested in a lot of the same things I am- green living, self sufficiency, raising animals, living on a farm, canning, cheese making, etc.  Yet, I barely talk to her because I do not like him.  He's very black and white, he's right, you're wrong, and I just can't deal with that.  I'm not like that at all.  It's definitely sad, because we have so much in common, that we should be best friends- or at least better friends then what we are now- which is to say, there is no friendship, and I ignore them unless spoken directly to. 

They were even supposed to be the guardians of the kids if anything were to happen to us before the oldest was 18.  Yesterday, I facebooked them, and told them that we've decided to go in a different direction with our guardianship needs.  Dingbat wrote back, and was like, we understand, and we know that we've 'wronged' you in some way.  Forgive us for whatever.  And I want to write back and say, where do I start?  But that doesn't solve anything, and really, it's just better that we leave it alone now that it's 'taken care of' for the most part.  I care that we're not friends, but unfortunately, not enough to make a change about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment