Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Only 14 more days....

If I can just deal with Comcast until then, we're done with them.  They are crashing 60+ times an hour, and I am unable to do any work!  I have work to do, and I have to spend hours at a time trying to get the pages to load/refresh.  I'm so sick of it.  I've refused to pay, because I'm not getting what I'm paying for.  The woman who I just talked to told me that oh, you don't have service anymore, why are you complaining about it?  Um, bitch, our cancellation is Oct. 20.  It's not past Oct. 20.  Why would I not have service until then?  And decent service at that.  So I've asked to speak to a supervisor, which I'm not holding out hope that she'll be able to fix it.  They can't do anything.  However, something she said makes me wonder if they've not jacked our service because they don't know when we've cancelled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment