Wednesday, September 28, 2011

At least everything is fixed now....

The entire matter has now been resolved.  Thank Heavens!  There was a massive mis-communication between myself and the president of Luke's school's PTO.  Thankfully, it's been resolved, and I'm all good now. 

Let me back up a bit.  I've been volunteered to be the head of the book fair, and was told to change the spring book fair.  I changed it, but not before someone else did, and no one caught it until recently. I spent over an hour on the phone with people today, just to get it all straightened up, even though it wasn't my fault.  At one point, I offered to step down.  That wasn't met really well, but at the same time, I viewed the whole thing as being micromanaged, and I am so not cool with that.  I'm an adult, and I can do things on my own.  However, you need to communicate with me, not just go behind my back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment