Wednesday, September 12, 2012

We have a Pinterest Menu!!

You know how Luke wanted an entire week of pinterest food?  Yeah, well, he's going to get 3 days!  Whoo!  I started combing through my food pins (all 2,000+), realized 1500+ are desserts, and narrowed it down to 3 basically simple, affordable menus that I don't have to do a ton of extra shopping for.  Because I'm all about not spending extra money on something that I might hate!  It's happened before- buffalo chicken in the crock was NOT a success, no matter what anyone says!!  :)
One day, we're having bacon/apple/cheese quesadillas.  Another day we're having Sausage and Bean Soup with Pasta, and the first day we're having loaded baked potato soup in the crock.  I'm pretty excited!  I will post pictures as we have them- I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment