Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's a reflective kind of day.

Of course, it's September 11, and that's a day that always makes me reflect on what I was doing 11 years ago today, and how much the world (and I) have changed.
I have a child now- I think that in itself makes you wonder what kind of world we've created for our children.  But, the attacks on the World Trade Center makes it even worse, somehow.  Like, we've created this life, and we're showing him/her the WORST of people.  Seriously.  Luke doesn't know a lot about it, he's seen a few pictures, but he's not really shown an interest in it, and we're going to keep it that way for as long as possible.  I don't think he needs to know in detail what happened.  And, unless he asks about it, we're just not going to mention it.  Say what you will about that decision, it's ours.
We've been married over 10 years now, and really, this pin says it all.


Overall, we're happy though, and that's all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment