Sunday, May 12, 2013

It's been a while!

And for that, I apologize!  It's been a crazy busy month, and I've been coming up with blogging ideas, I just haven't had the chance to put pen to paper? Fingers to keyboard?  to write them down, and out. 
First off, Happy Mother's Day to all my dear, dear mom friends.  You all make me a better mother, just by being you!  Enjoy your day!  All of you! 
Farmer's Markets start Wednesday, here in town.  Both Charlie and I are doing that one, and then Charlie by himself is doing the one in a neighboring town.  So for Wednesday, I've decided to make fruit breads.  With bagels and sourdough loaves occasionally for variety.  I am planning on making a loaf of Strawberry bread tomorrow, after work, and will post pictures and possibly a recipe, tomorrow.  I wanted to do Blueberry bread as well, HOWEVER, I refuse to spend $4 on a small jar of blueberry jam, and haven't had time yet to make jam from the frozen berries.  So, whatever.  ;)  So my goal is to have a few (2-3) loaves of Strawberry bread, and perhaps cinnamon raisin.  I don't know yet.  It all depends on how they turn out tomorrow.  I would also sell jams, but am really not sure about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment