Friday, February 15, 2013

Fragment Friday

*It's 11:10, and I finished my lunch at 10:40.  Yeah.  I kinda skipped breakfast.
*It's PAYDAY!!  Whoo!  Granted, I got pennies, but still, it's payday.  We're planning on going to dinner, and then the Goodwill Outlet after.  Don't know what I'll find, but hopefully it'll be worth it!
*I am cleaning the house today.  I've got a load of laundry in the washer, one in the dryer, and 2 more on the table waiting to go in.  Plus sheets and towels that haven't made it downstairs yet along with all the random socks I'm finding throughout the house.  (And then we wonder why we can never find Luke's socks in the morning!) Just sayin'.
*Ok, this Kaplan College commercial about the cute scrubs being the entire reason to have a 'medical' career is just annoying.  Like, seriously, doctors and nurses look down on you.  Hell, I look down on you.
*What do you do with dried Ancho peppers?  I could grind them up, I guess, but how?  Throw them in the food processor?

No comments:

Post a Comment