Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Er Mer Gerd!

I know I said I'd update our successes with our pinterest menu.  Fail, however, the two items we tried are fantastic!  Both will be making it into our dinner rotation, and that's no mean feat around here!  Luke even loved the soup, which is an Italian Sausage and Bean soup with Pasta.

Luke hates beans, but he actually ate them, and asked for more!  Whoot!  I am thrilled!  He's also kind of not a soup kid, but whatever, he loved it!  :)

The other thing we tried was this, which is also super good.  Luke didn't like that one as much, but it's still awesome!


I am making biscuits and gravy tomorrow for dinner- Thank you Loveless Cafe, for your sausage gravy recipe, and hopefully your biscuit recipe!  :)  Shush! I know that's a closely guarded secret! And I won't tell if you won't!

I was talking to Luke yesterday night, and we've decided to try and go to Disney every 2 years.  He had a blast there, and he really does want to go back.  Yay!  So now we've got to figure out a way to be able to put aside about $200 a month for the next 18 months or so.  We'll do it, I promise.  Charlie even wants to go back, even though he says it's just for Sweet Tomatoes.  Which, to that I say, phooey.  He loved it, he just won't admit it!















No comments:

Post a Comment