Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Randomness that is whirling around my head currently!

And maybe, by typing it out, it'll coalesce into something manageable!  :)  But it's not really huge, or scary or anything, it's just a lot!  And I don't have a huge blog post about any of them!
*I'll be teaching religious education for our church this year.  If you know me, I'm not one of those people that seem like it's their type of thing, but I'm really looking forward to it.  And, since we're broke as a joke, the free RE doesn't exactly hurt! And I know it'll be good, for both Luke and I.
*I really need to find a recipe for yellow cherry tomatoes.  I think we have 3 pounds of them that we either have to eat or preserve.  :)  They're really cool- they're actually pear shaped.  Heirlooms, and are super sweet.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment