Friday, September 23, 2011

Tired... so very very tired....

I was at work this morning, and I agreed to stay later, a little.  I didn't want to stay a whole long time, and I think I pissed off the guy I was supposed to be helping.  Oh well, tough crap, I was totally not even supposed to be there anyway, so screw it.  I've been there almost a year, so it's not like they're going to fire me after the Holidays.  Ya know?  All I know is if they ask me to stay tomorrow, it's not happening!!  Not. At. All. 

And part of it was that I had to take Luke to the doctor this afternoon.  We've pretty much decided that it's an allergy thing, so we need to start trying Zyrtec to see if that works.  If it doesn't, then we'll move onto something else.  But until then, we'll just go with OTC meds.  

But beyond that, I did get exercise in, I did 3 miles to Leslie Sansone.  Whom I hate more than life itself some days, but I plugged in my Brantley Gilbert and walked to him instead of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment