Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's weird- I'm kind of 'off' today.  I don't know why, because everything is going awesome for me.  I had to work this morning, and I got off a bit early, so that was nice.  Now I'm home, preparing to drive north for another job, and seeing a friend for dinner tomorrow night. I am mailing in an application for a craft fair I want to do in November.

But I feel like I'm missing something?  I don't know- it's hard to describe.  All I know is that I feel slightly off, like I'm forgetting something, or missing something, or something.  Oh well.  Maybe it's just me being odd because I actually have 2 days off in a row.  :)  I mean, I went from 6 days this past week, to 4 days next week, and then back up to 6 the week after!  Truck is being odd, so that's why the random scheduling problems. 

I am super proud of myself though- we all know my struggles with weight, how I'm slowly taking it off, and everything, and we went out to dinner last night, and I actually got something healthy (fajitas) and brought some home with me!  Now it's my lunch for Monday or even dinner tomorrow night, depending on when I get home from up north.

No comments:

Post a Comment