Thursday, February 9, 2012

Burpee's, Where is my catalog??

We are moving to an actual house in just a few short weeks.  When we found out we were moving, we went ahead and requested a catalog from Burpee's, because I love looking at the pictures rather than looking at them over the internet.  There's just something about being able to actually look at the book, turn the pages, and circle what you want.  And look at them at your leisure.  <----- And that is why I can never own a Kindle or other e-reader.  But anyway...  I'm not so patiently waiting for my catalog, and plotting my garden. 
Right now we're looking at about 100 sq. feet, so we're definitely getting heirloom tomatoes, some peppers- green and jalapeno, perhaps some beans, potatoes, horseradish, and I know some other stuff too, but I can't think of specific things right now.  Based on last year, multiple types of peppers, and multiple types of tomatoes.  And carrots.  I found an idea on pinterest that I'd like to try for growing carrots. 

1 comment: