Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Back on the road

I finally went to the doctor yesterday after having a sore throat and sinus issues, and what I thought was allergies.  Come to find out that I have a sinus infection, and pressure behind my ear drums.  Wonderful.  So he put me on some antibiotics, and some over the counter meds, and we'll see how that goes.  So far, it's 200% better, which if you knew before, is a HUGE improvement. 
The only thing wrong with the meds is an unstated side effect- it's making me EXHAUSTED.  I didn't work this morning, and I took a nap before picking up Luke from school.  And I've taken my second dose of the day for the antibiotics, and I'm already ready for bed.  It's insane! 
The other unintended side effect is that I'm not getting anything done around the house.  I still feel like a hoarder, but it's getting better.  I did get a box unpacked today, and got the kitchen table cleaned off to put my plastic tablecloth on.  Shut up!  I know I'm an old lady, but it protects my grandma's antique table.  Which whatever, that's more important to me than looking cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment