Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Garnier BB Cream Skin Renew

I was so excited to receive my Bzz Kit in the mail yesterday!  I couldn't wait to blog about it.  I am a BzzAgent, and I get to participate in Bzz campaigns, getting samples, and giving my honest feedback.  I've participated in several campaigns, everything from Otrib to Lowry's Seasoned Salt.
The Bzz Campaign I am currently participating in is the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream.  This product immediately and effectively makes your skin look naturally more even, radiant and smooth.
I've never tried it before, but am going to try it starting tonight to see if it lives up to the hype!  I will post a picture of around my eyes either tonight or tomorrow.  It will be taken tonight before I start using the cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment