Saturday, December 3, 2011

What in the world??

I went to work today, expecting it to be a normal day, yes, I had to watch my hours, but that's not too bad.  I come in, and my boss is walking out.  WTH?  Talked to another girl, and found out he got fired.  Because he was on final warning due to our 'productivity'.  Even though he's not doing the hiring, and there are really slow people that were hired.  And we're down several team members.  But it's his fault, so he had to take the fall.  Whatever.  Who fires someone 3 weeks before Christmas?  Well, apparently, my job does.  So I just need to keep my nose clean and just put my head down and work as hard as I can.  I ended up staying 40 minutes over today, and the big store manager was upset because I didn't want to stay later than that!  Um, you schedule me until 8am, that's the time I want to leave.  Unless you ask me to stay later.  Just don't expect it.  Ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment