Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday, Funday....

Although, really, not so much.  It's cold and dreary here in Central Indiana, and I've heard the dreaded word 'snow' in the weather report already.  Yes, we've already had snow, but every time it snows now, or even mentions snow, I dread it- knowing that one day soon, the ground will be cold enough for it to stick, and cause slippery roads.  Ugh. 

Tomorrow, technically, is St. Nick's Day.  So today, I have to wrap the present my mom gave Luke and get it ready for him.  I should also dig out a present that I bought a year ago for him, and completely forgot about!  I was going to run to Meijer, but just remembered the book/game, and that will work for me.  I still need to get the scooter out of the truck though.  I wish I still lived at home, my mom and dad would give me something.  I don't know- I'm missing my family really badly right now.  They only live 3 hours away, and I just saw them a few weeks ago, and I'll be seeing them this weekend as well.  But I am missing them a lot right now for some reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment