Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

                                                      (courtesy of Google Images)



So it's July 4th- I can't believe the summer is already half over.  We've done a lot of things that I've wanted to do with our son, but there's still things I want to do before school starts in the middle of next month!  I know we're definitely planning on going to a local dairy farm, where they make their own cheese, and ice cream.  Yummy!!   I know my husband is also taking him to a state park this weekend to visit his family while I work, and then in a few weeks we're planning our vacation!  Whoo!!  I am so excited, I'm just so ready to get out of here and relax. 

This weekend has been nice.  I've worked the entire weekend, and then my husband was lovely enough to allow me to sleep the entire day, so I've almost got all my sleep caught up from.  But, I'm still planning going to sleep here shortly, since I do have to work again tomorrow.  Which, at least Wednesday I'm off.  That will be nice.    And my husband is even nicer, he took the boy to our town's fireworks festival, so I've got even more time to myself.  I promised him I would clean, and I am, I am just taking this opportunity to blog as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment