Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Less than a week!

I love Luke, do not even get me wrong, however, school starts for them again next Tuesday, and I could NOT be more ready!  I think he's excited too, we went Monday to register him, and walked around the school, saw his classroom, and then met his science teacher.  He is ready, and has expressed interest and excitement.  So I think my fear has been for nothing, even though this school isn't as wealthy as the one he came from.  I keep on coming back to the fact that it's still better than half the schools where Charlie and I grew up, so we're doing better than we did growing up.  Which is all that we can want these days.  Secretly, all I want is to be able to sleep all day without worrying about what he's doing, but that's another story!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment