Wednesday, July 25, 2012

No, I cannot give you directions to the Liberry!

But, I can give them to the library!  I saw that on pinterest the other day, and just thought that was hilarious!
Today, is Library Day.  Time to return books, and get more Junie B. Jones books for a week, and not read them.  :)  Well, technically, we read one or one and a half or so, and then they just sit.  Waiting for next Library Day.
Today is also Farmer's Market Wednesday.  Which, as I was talking to hubs last night, I hate it.  It's not my stuff that we're selling, it's his, and he doesn't get there until almost 5:30.  And it ends at 7.  So I'm there for half the time, at least.  And of course Luke is tired of it by the time Daddy comes.  I told him last night, I was leaving when he arrived, I needed to get away and just relax (it's been a stressful week or so!).  I've neglected to mention that we had a death in the family, and it just threw us for a loop here lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment