Thursday, August 4, 2011

Crazy, crazy....

Well, the big birthday party is Saturday.  Two days away!  I need to get cleaning on the house, and I need to bake the Stegosaurus cake.  I will definitely post pictures when it is done, if it turns out.  Well, even if it doesn't, I will!

We've got people coming from up north, and we're looking at 12 people shoved into our tiny little home.  It'll be good, because it's visitors, but it's sad, because we have no room to just shove the kids outside, and the parents just all sit around and watch them play.  We're going to have 3 kids between 16 months and 26 months.  It's going to be crazy!  We've just decided to have pizza, and then I'm making a veggie tray and a fruit tray, and then onion dip with crackers.  It's so much easier, and much less stressful than in years past, and I'm so looking forward to Saturday night when it's all over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment